Saturday 26 September 2020

There are things that money can't buy - and sensible Debian colleagues are worth gold and diamonds :)

 Participating in the Debian media testing on debian-cd. One of my colleagues has just spent time to sort out an email issue having spent a couple of hours with me the other night. I now have good, working email for the first time in years - I can't value that highly enough.

Sledge, RattusRattus, Isy and myself are all engaged in testing various CD images. At the same time, they're debugging a new application to save us from wiki problems when we do this - and we're also able to use a video link which is really handy to chat backwards and forwards and means I can sit virtually in Cambridge :)

Lots of backchat and messages flying backwards and forwards - couldn't wish for a better way to spend an afternoon with friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment